Plan for the day:
- skills check– finding equations of lines
- graphing assignment– (create your initials on a desmos grid using a minimum of 6 lines (no lines parallel) and determine the equation with the domain for each.) Type the equation list with domains into desmos to check. A photo of your original sheet and a screen clip of the online graph will be posted on your blog.
By the end of class you will be able to:
- identify the different equation forms for linear equations
- determine the equation of a line given two clues
- determine which formula is best to use
Complete: Graphing assignment (post on blog, a picture of your original picture, the work used to determine the equations, and a screen clip of the desmos picture) Tag: Letter graph 2017